Q: Falied to contact Oracle Agent ?

From: N.F.Osipov <nfosip_at_tsi.ru>
Date: 1997/08/20

Hello!

Question on Oracle Agent.

Start and stop Oracle Agen are carried out successfully. How to check up from the console machine, what Oracle Agen works normally? Which utility is for this purpose?
Or it is possible only from Daemon Manager ?

I tried to carry out Ping Agent,
but Daemon Manager gives out an error :
Falied to contact agent on node TEST.

We use on server: Oracle7 Workgroup Server 7.3.2.2.1

			 Windows NT 4.0
			 Protocol TCP/IP

Enterprice Manager 1.2 on the console.

I shall be grateful all who will respond. I ask to answer by the letter.

Nilolai Osipov
Yamburg, Urengoj, Russia

nfosip_at_tsi.ru Received on Wed Aug 20 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT