Help : Order by with Union clause

From: Suman Mehta <sumanp_at_yardi.com>
Date: 1997/08/19

Can we write an Order by Clause at the end of a select statement having the Union clause in it ?

My SQL query (which has a union clause) works fine without it but gives an error message when I try to order by one of the columns.

How do we overcome this problem ?

Suman Mehta
E-mail ID : sumanp_at_yardi.com Received on Tue Aug 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT