Re: Creating an Oracle data source on NT

From: Bob F. Sheng <fs_at_gatorbait.com>
Date: 1997/08/18

It's all right to me; the next thing to do is to type the connect string (from sqlnet file) and the datasource name (given by you) into the boxes and it will work as long as your sqlnet is working and the driver is a good one. (description is optional).

Michael Krolewski <mkrolews_at_upw.com> wrote in article <33F6928A.4B62_at_upw.com>...