Re: DBA Certification Practice exam info?

From: Buff Emslie <be_at_primarykey.com>
Date: 1997/08/18

As long as Kevin is plugging.....I will tell you that his books are always in the 5 top sellers at Oracle conferences around the world!!! We carry them at a discount along with the other top 100 books of interest to Oracle developers. Check us out at www.This.Is/keybooks.

--
Buff Emslie
The Primary Key