Hanging wrb processes (Webserver)

From: Kees van 't Hoff <keesh_at_cwi.nl>
Date: 1997/08/18

Hi,

A while ago there was some talk on wrb processes that did not ternminate on this list as far I remember.

On and off I seem to have the same problem over here. Could someone please send me the tips that were given at the time?

I seem to recall that in any case lacking "commit"s seem to cause a wrb process to keep the connection open. Is this correct?

Environment: OWS 2.1, Oracle 7.2.2.4 both on Irix 5.3 (SGI)

Thanks in advance,
Kees.

--
Kees van 't Hoff (keesh_at_cwi.nl)