What has replaced DBA_LOCKS?

From: Fuzzy <granta_at_nospam.student.canberra.edu.au>
Date: 1997/08/17

Hi people,

One of the scripts that is installed as standard with oracle is named utllockt.sql. This is meant to show a nice hierarchy of locks held. Problem is, it works on a table called dba_locks, and I can't for the life of me find it, or any reference to how it is built. I can see most of the data needed in v$lock and v$locked_object, but I thought I might be something simple I'm missing. I'd rather try to use the script as is, instead of trying to hack it and potentially stuffing it up.

Any help much appreciated. If anyone has a script they think is better, I'd be interested in hearing about it too.

Ciao
Fuzzy