HELP: ORA-01037: maximum cursor memory exceeded

From: William Todd Featherston <wtfxston_at_netcom.com>
Date: 1997/08/16

I have a PL/SQL program that creates and uses several views. On a moderately complex view I am getting the error message:
  "ORA-01037: maximum cursor memory exceeded" whenever I try to use this view. If I create this view with same syntax but different search parameters and it will work fine. Is there a parameter in init.ora that I can tweak up to make this go away?

I am using Oracle7 Server Release 7.3.2.2.0 on an Alpha running DU 3.2D.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Todd Received on Sat Aug 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT