Net8?!

From: Moxie J. Zhang <Moxie.J.Zhang_at_postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/08/16

do you guys like Net8 Assistant? I don't like it. It's slow and buggy. I really miss the
Oracle Network Manager. I though Oracle should give us a 32-bit Network Manger tools in
which we can clearly design our network and have a diagrammer to show the design.
Net8 promise easyer to use. It is. but, not really from some standpoint. What's your
options?

--
Moxie J. Zhang