SQL*Net V2 on Solaris problem.

From: Kai O'Yang <oyang_at_.fcit.monash.edu.au>
Date: 1997/08/16

Hi,

On a fresh install of Oracle 7.3.3 Universal server to a Solaris 2.5.1 Sparc 10, I got:
Error!!! V2 Oracle TNS Naming Adapter not completely installed! Apater present in libsqlnet.a, but missing from nnfgt.o...

several times. I've checked that there is no nnfgt.o in the network/lib directory. Could someone tell me how to fix it?

Thanks very much,
Kai Received on Sat Aug 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT