Re: Performance Problems with Windows NT4.0 ??????

From: Robert Altena <altena_at_gol.com>
Date: 1997/08/16

I cannot imagine this being an Oracle or a Windows NT problem. 64 Mb should be enough.(I even feel tempted to sugest that the "default DB" should give you no problems with millions of rows, please feel free to prove me wrong...)

Seriously consider to hire a consultant. That could save you a lot of trouble/time/money.

Robert Altena.

 Kenton Ho wrote in article ...
>What about the parameter file? How is the memory allocated in your SGA?
 How