Change the DB_NAME How to ?

From: Erik Oosterling <Oosterling_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1997/08/15

Hello all,

I made a small mistake and dropped all my news groups. So here we are again.

 Is there a way to change the database name used in the INIT.ORA

 now it is:

 DB_NAME = ORACLE  But i want to use

 DB_NAME = TEST or
 DB_NAME = PROD  Okay i know you have to the db a name when you create him but it was  not job to create them but it is my job to support them.

 PLEASE HELP  Erik Oosterling

 The Netherlands Received on Fri Aug 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT