Re: ORA-12569

From: Ms. D.H. Harvey <qq45_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: 1997/08/15

Benjamin Wai (Benjamin_Wai_at_msn.com) wrote:
: Does anyone has any reference to the Oracle error code "ORA-12569".
: I am receiving this consistently on one of our applications and I am
: unable to find any useful info from either the codes and messages manual
: or the support.

: The error occurs on Windows 3.11 environment, using Q+E ODBC Oracle driver
: and SQL*Net 2.3 connecting to Oracle database 7.2x(?).

: Please send response to wai_at_OpendataSystems.com

: I appreciate any help or info provided. Thank you.

: ps, Is there a web site somewhere that holds the references to all these
: codes?
: Just wondering...

: Benjamin Wai
: ---
: wai_at_OpendataSystems.com

12569, 00000, "TNS:packet checksum failure"

// *Cause: The data received is not the same as the data sent.
// *Action: Attempt the transaction again. If the error is persistent, turn
// on tracing and reexecute the operation.

hope this helps.	Helen