Personal Oracle 7 - Can we create new database

From: Ganga <ganga_at_virtulink.com>
Date: 1997/08/15

Hi All,

Is it possible to create a new database using Personal Oracle 7. If possible, we would like to create a new database and deploy it with our application. How many databases can Personal Oracle 7 handle? If it can not handle more than one database, is it possible to trash the "Local database" and create a new database.

If it is possible to create new database, Please let me know how to create new database and deploy it. Is there any documentation specific to Personal Oracle 7 that says anything about creating a new database using Personal Oracle 7.

Thanks,
Ganga Received on Fri Aug 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT