Multi-threaded Pro*C application on NT

From: Brad Witt <Brad_Witt_at_cpqm.saic.com>
Date: 1997/08/13

Looking for any information regarding multi-threaded Pro*C/C++ applications running on an NT server. We're coding a multi-threaded NT service that will invoke Pro*C routines located within a DLL. We're getting all the code to compile and link; but, are getting runtime errors when the Pro*C routines are called. The errors have to do with runtime contexts. We've implemented the multiple threads using separate runtime contexts model that is described in the Programmer's Guide to the Pro*C/C++ Precompiler. Any thoughts?? Received on Wed Aug 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT