Re: Procedure compilation errors

From: Cecil D'Souza <cecil_at_total.net>
Date: 1997/08/13

 show errors procedure [procedure Name]

Don't you ever read the help files on your system?. You should. I spend all my time reading the manuals. It helps a lot and by doing so I have even managed to get an interview with Oracle Corporation CA and am due for the third one now. So reading manuals does help.

Also for PL/SQL Steven Feuersteins book OReilly Associates or you will end up with bad code and intensive debugging that will leave your productivity......

Just a piece of advice. Better late than never!

Cecil

Dinar Dhond wrote in article <33F1F325.167E_at_prpi.com>...