Measuring I/O activity on a per-table basis

From: Milos Martinovic <milos.martinovic_at_slovnaft.sk>
Date: 1997/08/13

Hi,

I would be glad if I could find the way to evaluate the database I/O load on a per-table or per-index basis.

Just to know how many reads/writes occurred against particular tables during given period of time.

I am aware that there are many tools available to measure file I/O activity but ...

Any ideas ?

TIA Milos Martinovic
Oracle DBA Received on Wed Aug 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT