Author search

From: Doug Lenos <lenos_at_infinet.com>
Date: 1997/08/13

Do you want to see your name in print? Interested in sharing your Oracle expertise? We're looking for people to write articles for Exploring Oracle DBMS which is a monthly "tips & techniques" journal published by The Cobb Group.

Here's a sampling of the topics we're looking for articles on: Oracle 8 (why do I want to go to this?)
Data marts (sizing, loading, business rules, access, cleansing) Web (hot topic - access database with just a browser) Data Modeling techniques (tools, tricks, basics/advanced) NT and Oracle (i.e., how do I set up sqlnet for this with cognos?) Performance and tuning (especially this one - affects everything else in your life)
Tips/tricks/neat_things (what are you proud of?) Write about what you're doing now or how you solved that performance problem that kept you awake for a week or that data model that you still have hanging on your fridg door (next to the crayon drawings).

Remember that our audience is the normal person you see every day at work so you do have something to share. Everyone is a teacher/student!

Interested? Drop me a line and I'll send you more details.

Lisa Lenos
editor-in-chief
Exploring Oracle DBMS journal
lisa.lenos_at_clientserver.com Received on Wed Aug 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT