PLS-00123: Program too large

From: Wes Riding <wriding_at_shl.com>
Date: 1997/08/12

We are using Designer/2000 to generate WebServer packages. Some of the packages for our modules are too large to be compiled (error PLS-00123). We get this error when we try to install the packages through the Web Generator or right on our unix server.

Oracle support tells us that this problem is not going away any time soon. Our only solution is to manually break the offending packages into smaller units.

Does anyone know of another solution (eg. a way to install a large program without manually breaking it up or a way to tweak Designer so that it won't generate packages that are so large)?

Thanks!

--
Wes Riding (mailto:wriding_at_shl.com)
Associate Systems Engineer