Re: Automatic installation for Oracl Workgroup Server on Windows NT

From: Paul Passarelli <paulp_at_spam.talkthru.com>
Date: 1997/08/11

--
Mon 08/11/1997

  Don't automatically eschew the Oracle installer.  You'll need it on the
box to apply patches, upgrades etc. It would take you many hours to replace
it's functionality.

  Depending on the complexity and quantity of your distribution, you could
consider a disk-image type of install.  If you're gonna be putting out a
lot of product it would probably be the fastest method.

--Paul
	  Legitimate replies must remove spam from my address.
"I would have written you a shorter letter but I didn't have the time."
 -- Abraham Lincoln

david <david_at_vocaltec.com> wrote in article
<01bca5b5$8b37e110$b848cbc7_at_david>...