Re: Why can't use the package DBMS_SQL ?

From: Tao Fan <fant_at_jps.net>
Date: 1997/08/10

I don't have the whole picture but it sounds to me that the message "INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGE" is not for the privilege to execute the package. It is for the privilege to create the user you want in your store procedure. Make sure the person who run your store procedure has the proper system privilege for creating a user.

If this is not the problem, i will take a look at it if you send the procedure to me.

--
When reply, please
mailto:fant_at_jps.net