Oracle install question

From: Brad Marks <bradmark_at_ic.owatonna.mn.us>
Date: 1997/08/09

We are installing Oracle Server 7.3 (Enterprise) on an RS/6000 (AIX).

We would like to use this machine as a stand-along computer for our DBA area (for education and experimentation). We would prefer to NOT network this computer with other computers. Is this possible?????

In other words, we want to install the Oracle database WITHOUT a network.

Thank you in advance for your help.

If you are willing to help us over the phone, please share your work phone number (U.S.)

Sincerely,
Brad Marks Received on Sat Aug 09 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT