Re: ORA-01562 message, WHO CAN SOLVE MY PROBLEM?

From: Dante A. Notari-Locher <dnotari_at_cso.at>
Date: 1997/08/08

Hi Jouke !

    Wow ....

            When you insert data into a table ORACLE dont't fix the
            information immediatly into the table. This happens
            when you COMMIT.

            ORACLE stores your private information in rollback
            segments, so if you have long transactions, there
            is a need to make the rollback segments larger or
            make COMMITs between your inserts.

            SQLLOAD has an option for arry-commit.