Re: ORA-12569

From: Steve Corbett <stevec_at_fcs.wa.gov.au>
Date: 1997/08/07

Benjamin Wai wrote:

> Does anyone has any reference to the Oracle error code "ORA-12569".
> I am receiving this consistently on one of our applications and I am
> unable to find any useful info from either the codes and messages manual
> or the support.

 [snip]

> ps, Is there a web site somewhere that holds the references to all these
> codes?

try: oerr ora 12569
and you get...

12569, 00000, "TNS:packet checksum failure" // *Cause: The data received is not the same as the data sent. // *Action: Attempt the transaction again. If the error is persistent, turn
// on tracing and reexecute the operation.

--
Steve Corbett.       Perth  Australia  .
stevec_at_fcs.wa.gov.au