** Oracle CODE GENERATOR **

From: Dreamloop <dreamloop_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/08/07

Hi,

   I have developped a PRO*C program that actually generates code for you. By

   a series of questions, this program builds your PL/SQL, SQL, CURSORs.

   When you specify what tables you want to use, it will read the ORACLE    dictionary, declare all the variables, generate the cursor with all the fields.

   The puchase price for this program is 15.00 US$, for more information on the

   product or for purchasing information, e-mail me at Dreamloop_at_aol.com Received on Thu Aug 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT