Oracle Reports

From: Alastair Coombs <alastair_at_ajcoombs.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/08/05

In DEVELOPER/2000 REPORTS 2.5

example:

Station Name Total Calls Percentage % Total per Brigade

Ashton          50              ??????                  200

Brighton                50              ??????

Cairo           20              ??????

I can get a percentage for just 1 station but if I have a 1 - Many relationship ie. for every STATION NAME I need the total calls and the percentage the way I get a percentage only returns 1 value.

How do I get it to return a percentage for each STATION NAME the same as Total Calls.

Cheers

Sally

sally_at_ajcoombs.demon.co.uk Received on Tue Aug 05 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT