Create Table SQL generator

From: Rob Mocking <rmocking_at_euronet.nl>
Date: 1997/08/04

Hello,

Given any table I am looking for a script/procedure that will generate from the data-dictionary the corresponding CREATE TABLE (including STORAGE clause) plus the necesary GRANTS and CONSTRAINT- and INDEX definitions (sort of IMP with SHOW=Y, but then more flexible). Can anybody help me out ?

Best regards,
Rob Mocking Received on Mon Aug 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT