Re: SQL trace facility

From: Nick Butcher <nickb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1997/08/04

Steven

  1. Add 'TIMED_STATISTICS = TRUE' to your init.ora file. Be sure to 'hash' the line out when you no longer need this as there is a slight performance overhead.
  2. The trace file should be the last file written to the directory specified with the USER_DUMP_DEST parameter in the init.ora file.

Nick Butcher
nickb_at_btinternet.com

Steven Christopher Charles Grant <S.C.C.Grant_at_ncl.ac.uk> wrote in article <33E5F94F.3488815E_at_ncl.ac.uk>...