Re: Regarding APP-00988 Error

From: John Clarke <john.clarke_at_bpainc.com>
Date: 1997/08/04

Couple things to look for:

-) Make sure file permission are set such that applmgr (or whatever UNIX user id you've got your apps installed with) can read your form -) Make sure the form is in the proper location. For example, standard WIP screens are in $WIP_TOP/forms (i.e., /u01/applmgr/wip/5.0.99/forms or something of that natire). The application knows where to find the form because (in 10.5) when you register the form, you tie the form w/ an application , and each application has a basepath associated with it (i.e., $WIP_TOP, $INV_TOP, etc).

If you have a standard directory location where you have your customizations installed, move your form here and make sure that your custom application has been registered and the concurrent managers have been restarted.