How to display date and time from 'Select Sysdate...'

From: JYF 3 <jyf3_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/08/02

Hi, Helper :
My target is to display system date and time at same time. I can do this on MSSQL Server without any problems. But, I can't do it on ORACLE with sentence like this: SELECT SYSDATE FROM DUAL;
unexpected output
01-AUG-97
expected output
01-AUG-97 12:35AM. If you know how to change system default datetime format, please give me a help.
Thanks !
JYF3 Received on Sat Aug 02 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT