Re: FIX applied to oracle executable file

From: Byron Pearce <bpearce_at_csac.com>
Date: 1997/08/02

Gilberto Casiraghi wrote:

> There is a way, in unix shell (ksh), to known which fix have been
> applied to the oracle executable file (fix to patch the oracle bug).
>
> Maybe the 'what' command, but I don't known exactly.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Gilberto Casiraghi
> edipi_at_candy.it

You are correct. If you issue the following command:

    what $ORACLE_HOME/bin/oracle | more

It will show you which fixes have been applied to the database.

Byron Pearce                         mailto:bpearce_at_csac.com
Systems Consultant                   http://www.csac.com
Computer Systems Authority (CSA)     Dallas, Texas

"It's hard to be a ninja when you wear a beeper."