Re: How do I assign rollback segments to Members?

From: Steve Phelan <stevep_at_toneline.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/31

 Er, I think you are getting a little confused between *rollback segments* and *redo log groups/members*..? Have a look at the Oracle Server Concepts manual and go on some Oracle Training courses.

Basically, if you've created your new rollback segments - in your rollback segment tablespace? (i.e., don't just create them anywhere) - then once you bring them ONLINE (which they may already be, but check DBA_ROLLBACK_SEGS) they will be available for use.

Steve Phelan.

SatarNag wrote in article <19970730204101.QAA24385_at_ladder01.news.aol.com>...