Oracle WAS 3.0 Beta for NT..... help

From: Kurt Dean <kurt_dean_at_wmg.com>
Date: 1997/07/31

Hi,

We have recently installed Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 beta for NT, and can only seem to connect to it using Internet Explorer 2.0. If we connect with any other browser, the server replies "Did not specify a valid virtual host". What is this? It'd be nice if we could configure the listener, but when the link is selected, the browser just freezes. Anyone else see this problem or have any ideas?

Kurt Dean
WEA Manufacturing
kurt_dean_at_wmg.com Received on Thu Jul 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT