Re: HELP! Server Manager /GUI for NT

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_obwe.co.za>
Date: 1997/07/31

konz_at_dvse.de (Michael Konz) wrote:

>abest_at_singnet.com.sg (Synergix) wrote:
>>Can anyone tell me how to get the graphical Svrmgr running? All help
>>is greatly appreciated. Thanks a million!

>This would be of interest for me, too....

If you guys are talking about the UNIX graphical server manager, you will need to have X-Windows installed on the UNIX box. You will also need an X-Server for the client platform you're using.

To start any X program in UNIX, you will need to set the DISPLAY variable, or use the -display parameter. Example:
svrmgr -display 192.231.254.96:0&

As your UNIX admin if X11 is installed on the UNIX server. To get shareware/trial X-Server software fot Win95/NT try www.tucows.com.

regards,
Billy Received on Thu Jul 31 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT