DOES ORACLE HAVE A PRODUCT SIMILAR TO MICROSOFT'S (ASP) ACTIVE SERVER PAGES?

From: Kevin Pettine <kpettine_at_bdsinc.com>
Date: 1997/07/30

I was wondering if Oracle has a product that will perform many of the same functions that Microsoft's Active Server Pages. We have a Sun Sparq Station version 2.5 and would like to use an Oracle product especially since (as I understand) Microsoft ASP can only run on a NT machine.

We are building an online store and are considering the purchase of Oracle's Web Application Server 3.0 and Internet Commerce Server. Is there a product that will dynamically access the database and create HTML documents that are returned to the client's browser. I am not looking for a CGI/Perl solution.

Thanks,

Kevin Received on Wed Jul 30 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT