compThanks regarding "oracle toolkit error & missing datafile"

From: Shuang Li <sli1_at_gl.umbc.edu>
Date: 1997/07/30

Hi,

Thank you all who have responded to my problems. I did get them solved! Here is what I did:

For the oracle toolkit error: it was because the color setting of my local X server---better not more than 256.

Oh, Rashid, I did send you a mail to the address " rashid_at_IDT.NET " but it was returned with failure. Thank you for your help!

For the missing datafile error: just as those responses in the newsgroup suggested. Thank you all very much!

Shuang