Win The Web Wars

From: <bob_at_doit4u.com>
Date: 1997/07/29

HOW CAN YOU BECOME SUCCESSFUL ON THE INTERNET? The Secret is Don't get lost in the Search Engines Do you want to know the secrets to getting the greatest number of hits by BEST POSITIONING YOUR WEB SITE ON THE SEARCH ENGINES? No problem, our *complete* scientific study, shows exactly how! In fact, the program is so powerful, it's dangerous to your competitors

                    ...PLUS....

Two (2) absolutely NEW tricks just created by our staff on July 8, 1997 be the first to use them

http://www.e-earth.net/reports.htm Received on Tue Jul 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT