Newbie question - HELPPPPPP!

From: John Shelest <shelest_at_switch.rockwell.com>
Date: 1997/07/29

Can not connect to Oracle 7.3 running on NT 4 server. When trying to connect via SQL+, receiving error message 'TNS: communication error'. So far, I have looked at TNSNAMES.ORA and LISTENER.ORA can someone help me? By the way, the network protocol is TCP/IP. Please reply by email.

Should I apply any patches????? to NT that is....

John Shelest
Rockwell International
shelest_at_switch.rockwell.com
Wood Dale, IL Received on Tue Jul 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT