Oracle DBA - One year- $150,000+

From: Bill Elliot <atg_at_iquest.net>
Date: 1997/07/29

We are seeking a very unique individual to serve as lead Oracle DBA on a major application development project. The selected candidate will earn between $125,000 and $150,000 for this one year engagement. There is an opportunity for the contract to be renewed for a second year.

Required qualifications include:

This is a "heavy hitter - superstar" position, and only those with this kind of experience will be considered. The position is in Indianapolis, Indiana, and is available immediately.

All inquiries will remain confidential, as our employees know of this posting.

To be considered for this position, please rush your resume to:

Advanced Technology Group
attn: - Bill Elliot
101 East Carmel Drive, Suite 103
Carmel, IN 46032
317-843-8206 voice
317-581-1173 fax
atg_at_iquest.net (MS Word or text files preferred, please) Received on Tue Jul 29 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT