Re: Partition Views - Help wanted

From: Nick Butcher <nickb_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 1997/07/29

I can't see how to make this work with Partition Views as the target index has a different name in each partition, e.g. cust_index_1996, cust_index_1997 etc. So you can't tell the optimizer which index to use.

Nick Butcher
nickb_at_btinternet.com

Tomm Carr <tommcatt_at_geocities.com> wrote in article <33DD65FA.164C_at_geocities.com>...