Output in HEX?

From: JHY <jhy_at_earthling.net>
Date: 1997/07/28

Am I missing something? I can't find a way to output numeric values in hex format. Any help would be appreciated.

NOTICE TO BULK EMAILERS: Pursuant to US Code, Title 47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, 227, any and all nonsolicited commercial e-mail sent to this address is subject to a download and archival fee in the amount of $500 US.

E-Mailing denotes acceptance of these terms.