Re: ORA-00600

From: Byron Pearce <bpearce_at_csac.com>
Date: 1997/07/27

cguerres_at_bsantander.cl wrote:

> Hi, we got ORA-00600 [2758] during startup. Does anybody
> what 2758 mean?
> Our system is Oracle 7.1 and SOlaris 2.4
>
> Thanks,
>
> Cesar
> cguerres_at_bsantander.cl
>
> -------------------==== Posted via Deja News

This is an internal error of some sort in the database, the exact nature of which Oracle can interpret based on the arguments it passes back (the 2758 in your case). Contact Oracle Technical Support to find out if this is a known bug in the database that a fix has possibly been introduced for.

Byron Pearce                         mailto:bpearce_at_csac.com
Systems Consultant                   http://www.csac.com
Computer Systems Authority (CSA)     Dallas, Texas

"It's hard to be a ninja when you wear a beeper."