Disk Installation

From: Andres Estrada <AndresE_at_xenco.com>
Date: 1997/07/25

I have my Oracle Database Server 7.3 in a SCSI Disk in a NT Server 3.51. This database is installed in a partition of my disk logically named "E". I will install another hard disk in that computer, that disk is a IDE, and this one take the letter E in its partitions. How I need to do with my Oracle Database ? Do I need to change something in my tablespaces references to my datafiles and controlfiles? Please, I appreciate if you can send an email with some help. Thanks in advance

Andres Estrada
Xenco Laboratories
andrese_at_xenco.com
andresestrada_at_hotmail.com Received on Fri Jul 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT