Re: Spreadsheet for calculating table and index

From: SrA Dan DelPrincipe <delprinciped_at_ssg.gunter.af.mil>
Date: 1997/07/25

Here's one I did about a year ago. AR/B Check column is used to avoid a circular formula. See 'Scratch' tab for details on AR/B check.

Roy Klassen <rklassen_at_pei.sympatico.ca> wrote in article <01bc93cb$bdff4a80$871f22cf_at_fred.sympatico.ca>...
> Does anyone know where I can download a spreadsheet where I can calculate
> the size of my tables and indexes? The formulas are in the Oracle DBA
> manual. If anyone has this, it would save me a lot of time in making one
> myself.
>
> Roy Klassen rklassen_at_pei.sympatico.ca

begin 600 Sizing.xls
<encoded_portion_removed>

`
end Received on Fri Jul 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT