Oracle Services on NT

From: Balakrishnan Subramanian <bala.subramanian_at_mci.com>
Date: 1997/07/24

Somehow I lost the services entries OracleServiceORCL and OracleTNSListnerORCL in WIN NT Services. Is there any way to add those services ?. If so, I would really appreciate if you can e-mail the methods/commands to me. The Oracle version is WG 7.1 running on WIN NT WS 4.0.

Thanks in advance.

Bala. Received on Thu Jul 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT