\\\** ORACLE/SQL Developer - Learn SAP! - US/NJ **///

From: Alex Craig <alexcraig_at_ac.technicalplacement.com>
Date: 1997/07/24

Permanent Employment Opportunity Announcement

   ORACLE/SQL Developer

     Requirements:

  1. 2+ years experience to include a solid base of ORACLE/SQL.
  2. experience from a unix environment.
  3. experience with financial applications.
  4. aptitude (ability & interest) to learn SAP.

     Comment:

Exceptional opportunity with respected research division offering an opportunity to learn SAP!

     Location:

Central NJ

Even if you are not interested or qualified, please call ASAP with any referrals. This is an immediate and urgent need for a valued client and therefore, we are offering a $1000.00 finders fee to anyone who leads us to a candidate who is hired for this position.

     Notes:

  1. You must be legally qualified to work in the United States to apply for this position.
  2. If possible, we prefer that resumes be emailed to us in a word processed format (ideally MS Word, but we can convert almost anything).
--
Regards,

Alex Craig, General Manager
Technical Placement, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Pennsburg, PA  18073
Voice:  215-679-4620
Fax:    215-679-5384
Email:  alexcraig_at_technicalplacement.com