Replicator

From: Alastair Coombs <alastair_at_ajcoombs.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/07/24

Can you replicate from two databases onto one, i.e. we have one main server currently replicating to a Stats server, we will be replacing the Main server but what to test replicator on the new one while the old server is still running

What will happen ??

please email

alastair_at_ajcoombs.demon.co.uk Received on Thu Jul 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT