Re: Executing stored procedure within trigger

From: doid <doid_at_usa.net>
Date: 1997/07/24

Easy solution...just remove the word 'EXECUTE'.

i.e.,

 CREATE OR REPLACE TRIGGER AVI_VEH_MASTER_AFT_INS  AFTER INSERT ON AVI_VEH_MASTER
 REFERENCING NEW AS NEW OLD AS OLD
 FOR EACH ROW
 BEGIN       ADD_COMPONENT( NEW.C_KTP_VIN );    END;
 /

--
The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official
position of my employer or the organization through which the