Re: Query V$* tables via Visual Basic?

From: Francisco Piragibe <piragibe_at_esquadro.com.br>
Date: 1997/07/24

Have you tried using dbSQLPassThrough created snapshots, thus bypassing the JET engine completely? I think it's the only way to go. Of course, that means no data controls or data bound controls to help you do your job. You'll have to code everything one on one.

--
Francisco Carlos Piragibe de Almeida
consultor ORACLE / aplicações WEB