Replication and LONG - Datatyps?

From: M. Gundlach <mgundlach_at_vision-como.de>
Date: 1997/07/23

Hello 2 all.

We are using Oracle (7.3) to support a Data-modell with blobs. Today we want to install
a replicated environment that support blobs. Oracle symmetric replication cannot handel the Long or Long Raw Data.

Is there a work around? - Using Sybase replication server?

Please help me...

Thanks!

e-mail: mgundlach_at_vision-como.de Received on Wed Jul 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CDT