Q: java - oracle

From: Larry Magiera <magiera_at_syrres.com>
Date: 1997/07/23

Hi everone. Does anyone know if the following is possible?

I'd like to create a Java applet using JDK 1.0.2. I'd like the applet to run in a Java-enabled browser. I'd like the applet to interface with an Oracle database. I do not want to install *any* software on the client machine, except the browser.

--
Larry Magiera
Syracuse Research Corporation